The Official blog of SPEA (Sardar Patel Ex-Students Association). Feel free to get around and read about what we are doing to organise the reunion. Please comment on our posts and give us feedback. Do follow this blog for getting regular updates or get yourself on our mailing list.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mayur Patel's Sad Demise: Condolences to his family.

I am deeply saddened and shocked at the news. Today morning suddenly my dad called me and asked me whether I know Mayur and asked me to confirm the news about his demise. I was totally shocked and was not able to understand what was my dad asking about. It was shock to hear the news. I was just hoping that the news is not true. After few calls to colleagues and confirmation it took some time for it to sink into me.
I want to share my deepest condolences with the family, Mayur is a great guy and we will all remember him and miss him for all his goodness. I pray to the Lord to grant his family the courage and solace to bear with this irrespirable loss. May his soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment