The Official blog of SPEA (Sardar Patel Ex-Students Association). Feel free to get around and read about what we are doing to organise the reunion. Please comment on our posts and give us feedback. Do follow this blog for getting regular updates or get yourself on our mailing list.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Dreams have come True...

It was 31st May'09...the inaugral ceremony of SPEA. It was a dream for all the X-Students to be together once again after a long span of time.Due to co-operation and co-ordination of all the X-Students and the school staff it was possible. Finally Ishan's(actually everyone's!!) dream has turned into a reality.One of the worst thing I know is that I was absent in the function as I was in Nashik due to my final exams,but I'll come next year. SPEA 2 will be more powerful than the previous, same as the second edition of IPL. The Trustees,principal,teachers and the students(of course..)enjoyed a lot,even the trustees were dancing(I heard that..)I would like to suggest that from next year we can fix a particular date and would keep that date as fixed for SPEA function every year.It can be called as "Alumni Day".What do you think friends???I am also thinking to advertise SPEA at school to all the students in the next week,when the school reopens through some speech and posters.But for that I'll need to take permission which I'll do very soon.Hows the idea???

Nothing more to key down...Do post in the comments for the above two ideas...
So enjoy the summer with T20 WC.

1 comment:

  1. Who has time for the world cup? Exams Exams!

    ReplyDelete